About the job
The Sales and Marketing specialist will perform duties both on and off-site, drafting and executing a marketing plan for the sale of 52 units.
MARKETING AND SALES
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products
- Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trends, advertising, and marketing promotional events.
- Work with the Jr. Architect to obtain images that will be displayed on the marketing presentations.
- Create visually appealing and informative marketing presentations which cater to the audience in each informational/marketing meeting.
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials.
- Identify and cultivate new sales opportunities through multiple mediums such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Email.
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Organize and schedule marketing activities and client’s presentations
- Analyze trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Create and present regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Attend trade shows and travel to meet clients as needed
- Update knowledge of sales-related legal documentation
- Answer questions from clients about units offered for sale
- Provide and assists clients with the completion of legal documentation
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Work one-on-one with potential buyers to fill their contracts and research financing options.
- Edit buyer contracts for each buyer before sending them to them
- Manage spreadsheets with buyer information to keep track of each stage in the home purchasing process
- Manage and keep track of all filled and signed contracts