Position: Marketing Agent | Number: 10 posts | Location: Rutsiro, Kirehe, and Gasabo
iTANGAZO Africa is an internet-based advertiser / commission agent (umukomisiyoneri wo kuri murandasi). We connect buyers and sellers directly and faster through our platform: www.itangazo.africa . Our uniqueness lies in posting clients’ NEEDS unlike traditional e-commerce platforms which post products. Thus, businesses / sellers receive notifications and reach out to potential clients. In order to reach more partner sellers who want to take full advantage of iTANGAZO better deals, we are looking for enthusiastic Marketing Agents to help us in our overall marketing efforts. If selected, you will help businesses to: understand how our platform www.itangazo.africa works, ‘register’ on our platform to get deal notifications, and post an iTANGAZO poster on a visible area in the registered business’ place. An iTANGAZO Marketing Agent should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas.
- Conduct market research about potential partner requirements, habits and trends
- Visit a potential partner for iTANGAZO (seller or dealer or connector)
- Explain iTANGAZO service well and win a partnership with the visited potential partner
- Help the visited potential partner to ‘register’ through this link https://itangazo.africa/register/ in order to get deal notifications
- Post iTANGAZO poster on the visible area in the registered business place
- Report daily activities to your supervisor (Marketing and Sales Representative)
- Carry out any other assigned task
- Minimum education: A level high school
- Capacity: negotiation and communication skills
- Commitment: field work and recruiting as many partners as possible per day
Remuneration and benefits
Wage-based payments related to made and approved partner registrations.
The deadline: 8th August 2021