Accounting Manager at ExCraft Ltd, Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 20/07/2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY (EXCRAFT):
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa and Europe. Not only we export high quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring Accounting Manager!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
- Establishing internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Managing the preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Creating and managing sales analysis reports.
- Managing the production of periodic financial reports and statements; ensuring that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards with accurate results.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return, to ensure all the taxes types on time with the deadline.
- Auditing accounts to ensure compliance with state and government regulations; working with outside auditors and providing needed information for the monthly, and annual external audit to ensure correct and timely closing reports.
- Presenting recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies to avoid possible fraud and errors.
- Controlling the treasury transactions, document filling, accounting policy, and cycles.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensuring compliance with local, state, and government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Developing staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Managing and overseeing the bank’s deals and transactions.
- Managing the capital, cost, revenue, profit, and the cash flow of the company with full analysis reports evolving the cash position.
- Bachelor degree in commerce.
- 8 – 10 years of experience in the same field.
- CMA or CPA holder is preferred.
- Excellent English Language is a must.
- Excellent user of MS office.
- Strong knowledge of Rwanda Accounting Standards and IFRS.
- Superior data management and data analysis skills.
- Experience in working with accounting software ERP systems.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy.
How to Apply
- Category : Management Jobs