Accounting Supervisor at ExCraft Ltd, Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 08/12/2022
Please we have a vacancy of an “Accounting Supervisor” and we appreciate it if we can deal together.
ABOUT THE COMPANY (EXCRAFT):
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, FMCG, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa and Europe. Not only we export high quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring an Accounting Supervisor!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
- Establishing internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Managing the preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Creating and managing sales analysis reports.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return, to ensure all the taxes types on time with the deadline.
- Auditing accounts to ensure compliance with state and government regulations; working with outside auditors and providing needed information for the monthly, and annual external audits to ensure correct and timely closing reports.
- Presenting recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies to avoid possible fraud and errors.
- Controlling treasury transactions, document filling, accounting policy, and cycles.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensuring compliance with local, state, and government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Handling the processes and taxes of importing the containers and ensuring full compliance with their regulations.
- Managing the customs process and handling and ensuring the containers’ compliance with their regulations.
- Managing the warehouse processes (offloading / Uploading) and scheduling the customer shipments/orders.
- Managing and handling all logistics cycles, processes, and deals (Manpower, delivery truck, etc..).
- Managing and overseeing the bank’s deals and transactions.
- Managing the capital, cost, revenue, profit, and cash flow of the company with full analysis reports evolving the cash position.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce.
- 5– 7 years of experience in the same field FMCG.
- CMA or CPA holder is preferred.
- Excellent English Language is a must.
- Excellent user of MS office.
- Strong knowledge of Rwanda Accounting Standards and IFRS.
- Superior data management and data analysis skills
- Experience in working with accounting software ERP systems.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy
How to apply:
- Will not be considered for any resume without the below information.
- Write in the body email your expected Salary Net & notice period.
- Please send your updated resume and other documents to “email@example.com “ & CC “firstname.lastname@example.org ” with the subject “JR-AC-AS”
- Category : Management Jobs