Administrative Assistant at Enabel, Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 02/10/2022
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (f/m)
Enabel is the Belgian development agency. It implements Belgium’s governmental cooperation. The agency also works for other national and international donors. With its partners in Belgium and abroad, Enabel offers solutions to address pressing global challenges – Climate Change, Urbanisation, Human Mobility, Peace and Security, Economic and Social Inequality – and to promote Global Citizenship. With 2,000 staff, Enabel manages about 170 projects in twenty countries, in Belgium, Africa and the Middle East.
Enabel in Rwanda is currently looking for an (f/m) Administrative Assistant.
Duration of the contract: Open-ended employment contract – local contract according to the Rwandan labor law
Expected starting date: November 2022
Salary package according to our salary grids (class 3 – Administrative Assistant): From 748.039RWF gross salary depending on the number of years of relevant experience.
The Administrative Assistant on one hand is responsible of the reception and support the secretariat and on the other hand provides logistics support to the office management in order to ensure a working environment in which co-workers can concentrate on the core of their duties.
In general, (s)he will:
- Carry out various administrative tasks (filing, archiving, follow-up of documents etc) in order to guarantee efficient support to the organization
- Ensure that internal and external meetings or events are organised and followed up in order to foster a smooth organisation and to ensure that information is disseminated to all participants.
- Ensure that the necessary materials for the proper functioning of the service are available in order to allow that everyone benefits of adequate logistics support for their activities.
- Ensure that all relevant correspondence and documents that are needed for the business/unit are filed and kept in order to quickly access information looked for.
- Elaborate mission orders;
- Manage booking of hotels, flights, restaurants…;
- Make sure that means of transportation are available;
- Provide any other support in line with this function (secretariat, reception, logistics etc)
qualification and experience
- Rwandan Citizen;
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Office Management, Secretariat, Law Management or related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in similar position within either a public organization, a government project or a highly recognized private organization;
- Having a relevant working experience of at least 2 years with development projects and programs shall constitute an advantage
- Proficient in Kinyarwanda and English. Working knowledge of French is an asset;
- Computer literate with proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in an international, multi-stakeholder environment, maintain effective and cooperative relations with national authorities as well as donors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Be of proven moral integrity.
- Strong customer service oriented;
- Highly self-motivated and directed;
- Supportive and flexible.
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative (proactive).
- Constructive and solution-oriented.
Applicants are also required to commit to the vision, mission and values of Enabel (https://www.enabel.be/content/enabel-vision-mission-values) .
Following this recruitment procedure, a shortlist of successful applicants may be constituted which may be sourced in the next three years for similar job openings.
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are invited to submit their application documents through Job in Rwanda by clicking the “Apply for this job” button including detailed Curriculum Vitae (max 5 pages), a motivation letter and a copy of University degree(s). Past and current service certificates also need to be attached to the application (unproven experience will not be considered during the shortlisting).
Submit the full file not later than the 02nd October 2022.
Enabel is committed to equal opportunities and diversity in its workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or any other factor other than competence.
Enabel never requests money to be part of any of the recruitment process.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, 23rd September 2022
Resident Representative, Enabel Rwanda
How to Apply
To apply for this job in Rwanda, please click on the Apply here button bellow
- Category : Other Jobs