Tropi Wanda is a private Company which grows, buys, collects, packs and exports quality Products for our esteemed clients all over the world.
Rwanda is blessed with fertile soils, diverse Agro climatic conditions, an abundance of water and varying altitudes. This makes it possible for growing high quality products- delivered to you.
We are pride ourselves owing to the relationship with our farmers who willingly grow and handpick all fruits and vegetables in exchange of money given as a result of our motivating price for their work.
Our products are shipped mainly by air to meet rigorous quality requirements demanded by our clients. Therefore, we are looking for a qualified and dedicated Agronomist to provide agronomic knowledge and leadership to growers in their assigned market.
- Developing better planting, cultivation, and harvesting techniques, improving crop yield, and solving problems for clients.
- Researching and promoting agricultural strategies to counter the effects of changes in soil, climate, weather, and pest damage.
- Keeping detailed records regarding fields, customers, crops, and samples.
- Assisting with the plant selection process and the development of planting and irrigation schedules, budgets, and timelines.
- Ensuring the produce meets the international buyer requirements.
- Ensure that improved agricultural techniques and husbandry practices are applied in agriculture and livestock interventions
- Proactively promote and inform the sales team on current and potential upcoming agronomic issues that affect growing crops.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management, clients, or other interested parties.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in agronomy, agriculture, or a related field.
- Skills in horticulture and food crops
- Valid driver’s license category A and B and willingness to work anywhere around the country.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Well mannered
- Strong research, decision making, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of import- export business
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before June, 20th 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.