Anti-fraud Investigation Senior Officer at Prime Insurance Ltd Kigali,Rwanda – CLOSE:08/10/2021
Job advertisement for Anti-fraud Investigation Senior Officer Position
Prime Insurance Limited is an insurance company, established in 1995 by Rwandan investors, and authorized by the National Bank of Rwanda (BNR) to operate a general insurance business in Rwanda.
The Company is seeking to recruit a highly-skilled, self-motivated and experienced person to fill the following post:
2. Anti-fraud Investigation Senior Officer
Under the supervision of the Internal Audit Manager, the Anti-fraud Investigation Senior Officer shall ensure effective fraud investigation by evaluating and providing advice on matters including but not limited to deterring, detecting, recording, and reporting fraud.
Job Title: Anti-fraud investigation Senior Officer
Supervisor: Internal Audit Manager
Salary: Competitive package based on qualification and experience
Closing Date Friday, October 08th, 2021 (5:00 PM, Kigali time)
- Conducting investigations related to fraud perpetrated in all the areas of company’s activities (finance, underwriting, Claims, IT & Human resources) in accordance with the anti-fraud and whistleblowing policies.
- Preparing, gathering, and documenting all necessary resources for conducting an investigation
- Conducting inquiries to verify fraud and detect the pattern behind dubious activities to take advantage of the company
- Conducting research/interviews to identify and resolve cases of fraud
- Handling cases of suspicious fraud to confirm if an incident is intentional or staged.
- Conducting investigations, research, and interviews to obtain information regarding the nature of fraud.
- Visiting the scene of an incident, taking photographs, and collecting useful evidence if necessary.
- Viewing video footages to establish the facts of a case (if necessary).
- Analyzing relevant documents, evidence, and financial records to establish the pattern of insurance and financial frauds.
- Preparing and reporting to the central bank all fraudulent acts of the Board members or senior management
- Prepare the quarterly frauds report to be submitted to the Central bank and Association of insurers within 15 days before the end of the reference quarter using the appropriate template
- Preparing investigation reports to be submitted to the company management to guide their decisions as well as give recommendations on appropriate steps necessary for minimizing risk of fraud.
b) JOB SPECIFICATION
- Bachelor degree in law;
- Certified Internal Auditor or CPA or ACCA certificate;
- Three (3) years of progressively responsible full-time experience in prosecution or forensic audit
- Being Rwandan by nationality
- Age maximum 35
- Computer skills
- Report writing skills
- Communication and Negotiation skills
- Ability to follow specified Procedures
- Ability to work under Minimum supervision
- Ability to work under Pressure without compromising the quality of work
- Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis
3. APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
Please submit to PRIME INSURANCE Ltd email address: email@example.com the following as one (1) document:
- Application letter with signed Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of work certificate
- Copy of academic documents (transcripts, degree & professional course certificates)
- Copy of national identification card
- Contact details of three references
Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of PRIME INSURANCE Ltd not later than October 08th 2021 at 5 pm local time and only qualified candidates will be contacted.
NB: Email subject should indicate the position title.
Chief Executive Officer