JALI S.C PLC is an Investee Company of JALI Investment Ltd and JALI Transport Ltd which are investment Companies of Rwanda Federation of Transport Cooperatives (RFTC). The Company was registered under the laws of the Republic of Rwanda, by Rwanda Development Board on 26th January 2018. JALI S.C PLC was licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda on 3rd January 2019 and in conformity with article 4 of BNR regulation number 02/2009 on the organization of Microfinance. We are looking for a CASHIER to take over the overall responsibilities of the day-to-day activities.
Job Title: CASHIER (1)
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide quality customer service to all JALI S.C PLC customers/clients;
- To receive cash from the principal cashier/BM for cash transactions;
- To serve and receive cash from JALI S.C PLC customers (deposits and withdrawals);
- To reconcile cash received and cash disbursed and balance the day’s transaction amounts;
- Preparation of supporting documentation for all cash transactions;
- Any other duties allocated by the Management/ immediate supervisor within the area of responsibility.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university and minimum 2 years experience (Cashier)
- Cashier, 25-30 years
Note: Having knowledge of Ad banking software is an added value
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit a cover letter, a resume (C.V) with details of qualifications and work experience including 3 traceable referees, with their telephone and email contacts, attach copies of academic papers- Degrees, relevant professional trainings/certification and send them to email address: email@example.com. Please merge all application papers in one single word or PDF format document and put your name followed by the Position applied for, in the subject matter line.
The closing date for receiving applications for both positions is Thursday 24th June 2021 at 5:00 PM. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the exam.
Managing Director JALI S.C PLC