Casual labor Tender at Radisson Blu Hotel & Convention Center Kigali, Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 12/08/2022
Request of HR Management Service for Casual labor Tender/Bid
COMPANY: RADISSON HOTEL & KIGALI CONVENTION CENTER LTD
INVITATION DATE: 25th – July -2022
PURPOSE OF TENDER: HR Management Service for Casual Labor for Whole Complex
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 12th – Aug -2022
PERIOD OF SERVICES: 15th Sep 2022 – 15th Sep 2023 (1 year renewable)
REQUEST FOR HR Management Services for Casual labor
Radisson Blu & Kigali Convention Center Ltd (KCC) is looking for HR Management Services for Casual Labor to facilitate the Complex activities as per the Below scope of work and requirements.
The Radisson Blu Hotel & Convention Center in Kigali is just 5 kilometers from the bustling city center and Kigali International Airport (KGL). Our contemporary hotel is situated in an office park with Kigali Convention Center. Our Kigali hotel’s 291 rooms and suites offer private balconies and free high-speed Wi-Fi. 2 on-site restaurants, including one with all-day dining, serve up continental and Rwandan favorites as well as the Super Breakfast Buffet. For a light bite or a relaxing nightcap, visit the Lounge Bar. The hotel also offers fitness center and outdoor swimming pool and 650 parking bays
The Kigali Convention Centre (KCC) is adjacent to the Radisson Blu Hotel & Convention Centre. KCC has a net floor area of 32,200 square meters, and the building contains facilities for business, leisure and events. Our meeting rooms are fully equipped with the latest technology and AV equipment for a successful event. There is a total of 18 versatile meeting spaces, including a state-of-the-art auditorium that can hold up to 2,600 guests for weddings or professional business meetings.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Provision, manage and remunerate casual labors provided to Radisson Blu & KCC for a period of 1year.
- Ensure remuneration of Casual Labor on time for the duration of the assignment which payment shall be done not later than 5th day of the following month.
- Ensure the timely payment and remission of all taxes, levies and any employee contribution to appropriate government bodies as provided in LAW Nº 016/2018 OF 13/04/2018 ESTABLISHING TAXES ON INCOME article “Article 56: Withholding tax on employment income “and share supporting documents with Radisson Blu & KCC finance on Monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance with Labor law, rules, policies and work practices as provided in LAW N° 66/2018 OF 30/08/2018 REGULATING LABOUR IN RWANDA
- Ensure resolving through any appropriate means, any issues of misconduct, incapacity and/or operational requirements, dismissals and/or any other matter raised by Radisson Blu & KCC regarding Casual Labor
- Ensure that all Casual labors are trained and aware that they shall work under the direct supervision of Radisson Blu & KCC ‘Management and shall under an obligation to follow all the reasonable directions and advices of the line Manager/Immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that provided Casual labor services do not in any way impact negatively on the client’s normal businesses.
- Ensure all appropriate measures are taken and adequate remedies are timely availed to ensure continuity of the Casual labor services with Radisson Blu & KCC’ premises in relation to the above agreed services.
All bids must comply with the below requirements:
- Must meet the required Terms and Conditions for the tender/bid.
- Payment terms: 1-5 days (negotiable) after month end
- Contact details: requests for clarification and bids must be submitted in writing only to: [email protected]
- Language: only bids submitted in English will be accepted
- Currency: All bids must be in RWF
- Deadlines (submissions received after these dates will not be considered):
- Final bids must be submitted before 5pm on 12 – Aug – 2022
- Awarding of contract: The most competitive bids will be shortlisted, and the respective suppliers will be invited to defend their proposals. Unsuccessful bidders will be informed of the outcome independently.
Your bid must include the following documents:
- Completed bid document (see below criteria)
- Company Certificate of Incorporation or Chamber of Commerce registration proof.
- Valid tax certificate from relevant local authority (not older than 6 months from the submission of this tender) demonstrating you comply with your tax obligations
- Valid Social Security certificate (RSSB)
- The financial offer which indicates the detailed price structure of salary and other costs is required.
- Company profile
- References of similar tenders executed (at least 3 certificates)
Please note the bid documents must be in PDF format, signed & stamped and should not exceed 15 mb in size to avoid rejection by our email server. If the size of the documents exceeds 15 mb can be submitted physically to Radisson Hotel & KCC reception.
Bid Evaluation Criteria
Bids will be evaluated as follows:
The bidder demonstrates the ability to meet the requirements
The price offered by the bidder is competitive versus the other
The bidder offers payment terms of at least 2 days or more.
Offers with payment terms of 5 days or more will be favored.
The bidder has provided the correct supporting documents
Terms and Conditions
- Bids should be valid for at least 30 days from the final submission deadline.
- All bids will be treated strictly confidentially.
- All suppliers are expected to adhere to the Radisson Blu & KCC ltd Supplier Code of Conduct
- The tender award is non-exclusive. Radisson Blu & KCC Ltd reserves the right to award service agreement to multiple suppliers.
- Radisson Blu & KCC Ltd reserves the right to cancel the tender.
- Radisson Blu & KCC Ltd is not liable to disclose an explanation related to the outcome of the tender.
- Radisson Blu & KCC Ltd reserves the right to ask suppliers of proof of financial capabilities
Done, On 22nd July ,2022
At Radisson Blu & Kigali Convention Ltd,
- Category : Tenders