An exciting opening has arisen in our Rwanda country programme for a multi skill individual with experience in Compliance and Human Resources Management.
The Compliance and Human Resources Officer provides the programme leadership, field management and headquarters top compliance, administration and human resource coordination and support. The post holder will be responsible for assisting the Country Director and Finance Manager to oversee country programme compliance with Corporate policies, procedures and processes, including and not limited to staff, partner and Tearfund representative.
It is also essential that the Compliance and Human Resources Officer spends 20-30% of their working time travelling to be alongside our partner organisations to capacity build their skills in financial compliance, administration and Human resources management.
Are you a professionally qualified in Compliance or HR with post-qualification experience? Do you have experience of:
- Strategic planning
- Capacity building partner organisations in compliance, administration and Human resources
- Skilled in organisational management, capacity assessment and administration
- Well appraised in the Rwandan employment laws and policies
- Staff management, and strong communication of good organisational practice to organisational managers, leaders and stakeholders
- Assessments, data collection, investigations and Analysis
Then this could be the role for you!
Please note, applicants must be committed to Tearfund’s Christian beliefs and have the right to live and work in Rwanda. All posts involve potential contact with children and vulnerable adults and the recruitment process will include specific safeguarding checks.
How to apply
Please follow the link and apply here.