Construction of 1 Maize Dryer Center in Rugwiro Village, Kigese Cell in Rugalika Sector of Kamonyi District (Rwakayange Zone) by Good Neighbors International Rwanda – CLOSE: 10/08/2022
- Good Neighbors International hereby invites national tenders for Construction of 1 Maize Dryer Center in Rugwiro Village, Kigese Cell in Rugalika Sector of Kamonyi District (Rwakayange Zone).
- Participation to the competition is open on equal conditions to all companies or firms specialized in the field of construction with reputable experience.
- The tender is one Lot: Construction of 1 Maize Dryer Center in Rugwiro Village, Kigese Cell in Rugalika Sector of Kamonyi District (Rwakayange Zone).
- Tender documents may be obtained from the Secretariat of Good Neighbors International- Head office located at Kimihurura, opposite to Lemigo hotel (FAIR VIEW building, 3rd floor right wing) from 01st August 2022 to 09th August 2022, upon presentation of a prepaid bank slip of a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand Rwanda francs (10,000 RwF), deposited to the account No. 211-117708-1-5101-2 Account Name: Good Neighbors Rwanda open in GT Bank
- A compulsory site visit shall be conducted by the representative of GNI-Rwanda and the representative of the bidder; place and time for departure are fixed on 02nd August 2022 at 10:00am local time at the Petrol Station near Bishenyi Car Park. The bidders will arrange for their own transport to the sites to be visited. The site visit certificate is valid when it is signed and stamped by Good Neighbors International and the bidder.
- Well printed bids written in English, properly bound and presented in three copies of which, one original and two copies must reach, in sealed envelopes at Good Neighbors International Head office, not later than 10th August 2022 at 10:00 am Local time, accompanied with a bid security of Five Hundred Thousand Rwandan Francs (500,000 RWF), issued by a reputable bank or a registered financial institution. Bidders should sign in the tender register during submission; however, late bids shall be rejected.
- The bids will remain valid for 15 days starting from the deadline for their submission.
The opening of the bids will take place in a public session on 10th August 2022 at 10:15 am Prompt local time at Good Neighbors International Head office (Kigali).
- For additional information you may reach us on 0735769221 (office).
“Good Neighbors International-Rwanda reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid and is not bound to give reasons for its decision”.
Done at Kigali, on 27th July 2022
Good Neighbors International-Rwanda
- Category : Tenders