TITLE : CONSTRUCTION OF 2 CLASSROOMS (GISHYITA-MUNANIRA) AND SCHOOL HANDWASHING, KIVU CLUSTER IN KARONGI DISTRICT
TENDER NUMBER: WVR/SCM/SK/2021/06/091
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization, dedicated to working with children, their families and communities worldwide to see them reach their full potential by tackling the root causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision have been working in Rwanda since 1994.
World Vision Rwanda hereby invites all competent and reputable companies in the field of construction to submit their bids to World Vision Rwanda e-procurement for the aforementioned tender. Participation to the competition is therefore open and on equal conditions to all companies specialized in the field. Compulsory site visit is scheduled on 28/06/2021 at 10:00am meeting area is at Karongi District office. contact number during the site visit is 0788261826
Instruction to bidders:
- Please note that all tendering process and bids submission will be done through (online) WVR e-procurement, no hard copies will be accepted.
- The cost of the tender document is a non-refundable fee of 10,000 Rwfs which must be deposited or transferred to the account 0010083813839701 labelled “WORLD VISION RWANDA” opened at “ECOBANK”.
- After the site Visit on 28/06/2021 All interested bidders must provide their details through this link “EOI Construction of Classrooms & HWFs” to express their interest (It is Mandatory). The deadline to express interest is on 30/06/2021 at 8:00am.
- After the submission of the expression of interest, World Vision team will send an email on 01/07/2021 to all the bidders to access WVR-e-procurement system (Coupa), where bidders will have the tender document for bidding instructions and BoQs for filling in their unit prices.
- Bids must be submitted only via WVR e-procurement not later than 21/07/2021 at 8:00 am
- Any bidder who will meet challenges during the expression of interest and bid submission can request for support to these emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .
Done at Kigali, on 22/06/2021
World Vision Rwanda