CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER-Ad
As the Construction Project Manager, you will assist the Managing Director in handling the company’s ongoing construction site projects. You will be working closely with contractors and subcontractors to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
What you will do:
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables.
- Predict resources needed to complete project.
- Assist in obtaining necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites.
- Manage costs in order to meet budget
- Provide direction over contracts and subcontracts
- Manage construction schedule and activities on site
- Issue progress updates as needed regarding costs and timelines
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant building and safety codes
- Manage subcontractors and suppliers’ relationships
- Coordinate efforts across entire project between foreman, plumbers, electricians and workers.
You will be the right fit if:
- You have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project Management, or equivalent.
- You have proven experience of at least 3 years in a similar position within a construction company;
- You have excellent in communication and interpersonal skills;
- You have the following core skills: Integrity, Team spirit, and problem-solving skills;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- You can speak fluently English, and Kinyarwanda, French is a plus.
How to apply:
You can apply by Application Form to fill in our application form. The deadline for receiving applications is June 20th, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.