TOR FOR ANALYSIS OF THE 2021/2022 NATIONAL BUDGET
CLADHO is an umbrella of Human Rights Organizations in Rwanda that is active in the fields of human rights promotion, economic governance, right to socio protection, right to education and citizen participation. It was founded in March 1993 with the mission to protect, defend and promote human rights. CLADHO got its legal status No 43/08/2011 of 31/03/2011 from the Ministry of Justice, and a recognition certificate from the Rwanda Governance Board No 04/2012 of 17/02/2012. CLADHO wants to conduct analysis of the 2021/2022 Budget Framework Paper.
CLADHO has been implementing PPIMA project since 2010. The project aims to promote citizen participation in the budget cycle. It is against this background, that CLADHO through PPIMA project is seeking a consultancy firm or an individual consultant to analyze the 2021/2022 national budget.
The specific tasks under this consultancy will include:
Analyzing and producing a detailed report on the 2021/2022 national budget.
The consultant will be under the supervision of the Executive Secretary of CLADHO and shall be working with the CLADHO PPIMA project team for quality assurance.
4. Qualification and competences of the consultancy firm or consultant
- Have at least a bachelor of business administration degree in Finance, Public Policy, and Economics or in Social Sciences or a post-graduate degree in one of the said fields.
- Have at least five (5) years of demonstrated working experience in the budget domain.
- Understanding of planning and budget preparation process.
- Proven fluency in English.
- The consultant should have strong analytical and English writing skills.
- The consultant should have the ability to work under pressure.
Interested companies or individual consultants with enough experience in planning and budgeting and have strong analytical skills in the budget field are hereby requested to send their quotations and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy; email@example.com latest 7th July 2021 before midnight. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Submissions must be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary of CLADHO
P. O. Box 3060, Kigali.
Done at Kigali on 30th June 2021
Dr. Emmanuel SAFARI
Executive Secretary of CLADHO