Credit Administration Intern – Rwanda
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers, or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, and Rwanda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
You are part of the team responsible for the execution of Sokowatch’s Financial Services strategy in Rwanda.
Dominate the duka market across Africa by being their #1 partner for all goods and services by 2021. Sokowatch aims to be the platform through which our customers access a comprehensive offering of financial services that allow them to achieve both their personal and professional goals.
Your Mission in our Vision
Financial services will be the biggest differentiating factor of Sokowatch from its competitors. By crafting a suite of services/financial products that not only meets the needs of our customers, but also enhances their earnings potential- Sokowatch will become an indispensable long-term partner for our customers. Our strategy is to provide a world class customer experience with regards to accessing basic financial services through effective education and signaling that allows our customers to graduate to more sophisticated financial products. In the long-run, these more sophisticated financial products will be the profit engine of the financial services business
Reporting into Credit Associate – Rwanda
Location; Kigali ,Rwanda
- Coordinate and personally drive sales efforts
- Coordinate and personally drive booking of credit orders
- Coordinate and personally drive tracking delivery of credit orders
- Assist in driving the correct credit behaviour through training of staff and customers
- Any other duties may be assigned.
- At Least 1 year of debt recovery, collections, or credit control in a microfinance or business to business environment-
- Bachelor’s /Diploma in Accounting or any other related field
- Excellent communication & people skills (written, verbal, and telephone)
- Be able to multitask and handle several client accounts
- Good negotiation skills,dependable and honest
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
How to apply
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a brief statement of interest to email@example.com clearly indicating the position on the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The deadline: 24th July 2021