Department of Land Administration and Management at Ruhengeri Institute of Higher Education (INES-Ruhengeri), Musanze, Rwanda – CLOSE: 19/08/2022
Ruhengeri Institute of Higher Education (INES-Ruhengeri) is calling for applications for the following vacant teaching positions:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To teach the students and ensure adherence to and compliance with current advances in both research and pedagogy, including appropriate textbooks and other literature sources;
- To compile teaching, study tools, and other instructional materials, select appropriate textbooks and other literature sources, support teaching assistants and laboratory and/or fieldwork;
- To review, evaluate and provide advisory services on research proposals presented for either thesis or funding by students;
- To mobilize resources for research, teaching, development, networking, outreach, dissemination of research findings community service, internships, and placements;
- To engage in relevant cutting-edge research along with students and other academic and technical staff;
- To provide advisory services in publishing research outputs by students in reputable journals and periodicals that enhances the visibility and recognition of INES-Ruhengeri as an institution of research excellence in the various thematic research fields.
Note: Local and international candidates are welcome, with priority to females.
Minimum job requirements
One (1) position
One (1) position
How to apply
Detailed Curriculum Vitae with proof of required working experience, certified copies of the degrees, a copy of national identity card or passport, certificates, and any other useful documents with an Application Letter addressed to the Vice-Chancellor of INES-Ruhengeri should be submitted electronically, in one (1) single pdf file via [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] or physically via the Central Secretariat of INES-Ruhengeri not later than August 19, 2022 at 5:00 PM. From August 23, 2022, candidates will be able to visit the institution’s website (www.ines.ac.rw) to find out which candidates have been selected for the interview.
Done at Musanze on July 22, 2022
Dr. SINDAYIGAYA Samuel
Deputy Vice-Chancellor in Charge of Academic Affairs and Research
- Category : Management Jobs