Exciting Career Opportunity
Are you ambitious and seeking for a career rewarding challenge to propel you to the next level?
Unguka Bank is recruiting for Head of Human Resources & Administration Services reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
Develop and own HR strategies of the bank. You will build upon and rely on your HR functional expertise and effectiveness to align critical human resources principles with business objectives. You will align organizational transformations and staffing strategies to promote talent and growth, as well as providing necessary requirements for supporting staff to deliver a high-quality work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, Review and or update human resource policies and procedures and ensure they are effective, efficient, fair, and transparent, and promote equal opportunities;
- Increase the overall performance of the bank by creating a strong interactive relationship with client groups;
- Build a workforce that creates a competitive advantage by recruiting, developing, and retaining top talent;
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization;
- Adhere to structures and processes in place for the management of performance of the bank;
- Assess training and development needs of staff and provide appropriate induction and orientation, training, supervision, and support as required;
- Ensure all staff, have adequate access to HR policies and procedures;
- Coordination of performance and talent management;
- Assess staffing needs as required, identify and recruit new and replacement staff including scheduling of contract extensions, new contracts, and necessary terminations.
- Establish and maintain updated personnel files.
- Maintain strong relationships with any third parties (vendors, financial institutions, suppliers) the department works with regularly to ensure smooth procurement and delivery of products and services;
- Ensure bank’s assets are well managed as well as providing necessary logistics for sustainability.
Qualification and experience required:
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources discipline, Administration or/and related fields;
- A Master’s degree/professional qualifications will be an added advantage;
- Over 5 Years working experience in people management and administration services role in senior management;
- Excellent communication and motivation skills;
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the bank;
- Previously demonstrated leadership skills;
- Ability to work with less supervision when establishing priorities for the bank.
If you believe your career objectives match these challenging roles, send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in subject line not later than 30th September 2021 at 4:00 pm.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Done at Kigali, 14th September 2021
Chief Executive Officer