Position: Head of Internal Audit
Number of Vacancies: 01- Full time
About ASA Microfinance Rwanda PLC:
ASA Microfinance (Rwanda) Plc. is a subsidiary of ASA International which is a Public Limited Company, has been establishing Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) in different countries of Asia and Africa by playing role in poverty alleviation and women empowering and has extensive microfinance programs globally.
About the role:
We are seeking to fill managerial position in our Corporate & Regulatory affairs Department with intelligent, long term committed and self-motivated energetic individual. We are looking for an energetic Internal Audit professional to join the team with a long-term focus functionally reporting to the Head of Group Internal Audit and administratively reporting to the country Managing Director.
- Assist Head of Group Internal Audit (HGIA) in developing & planning risk based annual audit plan,
- Assist HGIA in analyzing and interpreting risk assessment conducted.
- Review and analyze the risk based Internal Audit Report of all entities and provide adequate comments wherever required.
- Monitor and track the open audit issues and coordinate with key stakeholders for timely closure.
- Maintain high quality standards while managing risk based audit framework and process flow.
- Excellent communication skills to manage entity level auditors over online.
- Ability to work in the team and deliver audit assignments within the deadlines.
- Ability to lead an audit and independently work with the team to finish an audit assignment within the timeline.
- Have sound knowledge about auditing and accounting standards, international auditing methodology, regulatory guidelines etc.
- Perform any other task / assignment given time to time by HGIA.
MBA/Masters in Accounting/Masters in other relevant Subject along with professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CPA).
Experience Requirements :
- At least 4/5 year(s) working experience in Internal audit, Statutory audit in a large national/multinational company in a supervisory position.
- Preferable experiences are in the business area of NGO, Banks, MFIs, Financial Institutions, Multinational Companies.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age not over 40 years and below
- Must possess team spirit, leadership quality, hard workings and ability to meet the deadline.
- Excellent command in written and Spoken English.
- Well conversant with MS Excel (Above Average), MS Word, Power point presentation and basic self-motivated knowledge to work with internally developed integrated application program.
Salary: As per compensation policy or negotiation based on the experience.
How to apply: Interested Candidates will send their Cover Letter; detailed CV; Copy of degree, copy of ID, work service certificates from previous employer and any other document that may prove a candidate’s competency in ONE PDF File at email@example.com no later than June 23rd,2021 at 4:00 PM
Diversity & Equal Opportunity @ ASA:
“ASA International aims to attract and select a diverse workforce, ensuring equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, age, gender, class, ethnicity, disability, location, and religion. Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.”