Human Resource Specialist in charge of Performance Management and Capacity Building at BDF, Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 25/02/2021
BDF Ltd is a public limited company whose mission is to promote SME Development through provision of financial and non-financial services to enhance the lending mechanisms of financial institutions as the leading institution in facilitating both companies and individual bankable projects to access financial services, through provision of financial facilities and business advisory services for national development.
With the above mandate BDF wishes to recruit Qualified and self-motivated Human Resource Specialist In charge of Performance Management and staff Capacity Building to work at BDF Head Office :
1. Position: Human Resource Specialist in charge of Performance Management and Capacity Building (1)
Reporting to: Human Resource and Administration Manager
Office Location: BDF Headquarter
S/he will be responsible for planning and coordinating Performance Management, staff Capacity Building, and reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure there is strong and effective Performance Management system that leads to high performance culture.
- Makes sure that Policies, procedures, and tools are clear and user friendly to all staff.
- Responsible for performance Planning, performance reviews, Performance appraisal and be done on a timely basis as per performance management calendar.
- Make sure that staff performance contracts are in line with their Job descriptions, with clear expectations and timelines, well understood by staff, and well filed.
- Make sure that staff performance contracts are aligned with Departments /Unit and BDF strategic Plan for effective achievement of BDF goals.
- Prepare a consolidate performance evaluation report and recommend strategies for improvement.
- Report staff performance challenges for Management attention.
- Ensure that Training and development policy and procedures are complied with.
- Carry out skill gap analysis, prepare Capacity Building plan and present required budget for approval.
- Have data base for competent training institutions both locally and internationally for Partnership to quire quality skills.
- Plan and Organize staff trainings and prepare annual reports.
- Carryout staff training impact assessment for improved future planning.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be a Rwandan
- Age limit 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration majoring in Human Resource management or any other relevant field.
- At least with 4years working experience in performance management and capacity building in Human Resource Management or any other relevant field.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Problem solving, Decision-making.
How to apply: Please submit your application letter with Curriculum Vitae, notified copies academic and professional certificates, copies of Identity card, and contact details of three references to Info@bdf.rw, attention of Human Resource and Administration Manager not later than Thursday, 25th February 2021 at 11 A.M.
NB: BDF will contact only those who will be shortlisted.