Instrumentation Technician at SKOL BREWERY LIMITED, Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 19/08/2022
The Department of Human Resources would like to inform its estimated staff and the Public of opportunities for the following position:
Any person qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply. SBL employees with the ambition to apply are equally welcome.
- Having at least 3 years’ experience working in related field;
- Proven electronics skills, and hands on experience
- Must be results oriented, able to work to strict deadlines under minimum supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or electronics.
- Fluent in English or French with working of the other.
- Able to work under pressure.;
How to apply
The applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV) copies of degrees/ diplomas/professional certificates and a copy the National ID should be submitted via link: https://skolbrewery-careers.rw/jobs/instrumentation-technician/ at the attention of HR Department no later than Friday 19th August 2022 at 5:00 pm.(All documents in one file)
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 28th July 2022
Human Resources Department
How To Apply
To apply for this job in Rwanda, please click on the Apply here button bellow
- Category : Tenders