Job advertisement for Medical Supply Limited (RMS Ltd): (Application deadline: 16 July 2021
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future need and manage increasing complexity RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
4. Internal Audit Manager
Tasks and responsibilities
- Preparing and executing operational and monetary audits
- Developing references and reports centered on audits and offering these concepts to the management
- Prepare and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Develop, implement, and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Ascertaining business process threats
- Developing professional development procedures for the low-ranking staff of the organization
- Organizing and distributing resources and manpower in harmony with abilities and schedules
- Produce reports underlining problems and providing prospective ways out
- To guarantee obedience with external and internal requirements
- Advise the CEO of RMS Ltd on the best practices in managing company funds.
- Report to the CEO and BoD
Qualification and Skills
Professional Qualification as a certified Accountant, (ACCA, CPA, CIA or any other Certified Accounting Profession) with at least 5 years proven working experience in a Managerial position. MBA is an added advantage.
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: Friday, July 16th, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
1. Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered.
2. Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted.
3. Incomplete applications shall be rejected