Junior Training Specialist at Bboxx Rwanda, Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 19/08/2022
Who we are:
Bboxx is a UK-based Next Generation Utility company providing affordable, reliable and clean energy solutions to meet off-grid customers’ energy needs. We are fully vertically integrated, controlling every part of our customer experience. having already impacted over 2 million customers’ lives with our solar home systems (SHS) so far and diversification into clean cooking and other utilities underway, we have 1000+ staff working across five offices in Europe, Asia and Africa – who are waking up every morning to transform the lives of our customers and to unlock their potential.
The Junior Training and Education Specialist will help create and deliver training programs to Bboxx software (Pulse) users to boost adoption of and competency with the Bboxx Pulse platform. Pulse is our comprehensive management platform that enables the growth of next generation utility, global utility businesses. It brings together Bboxx’s technological and operational excellence.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Develop training content in collaboration with various teams and maintain them updated: EduMe Assessments and training videos for our knowledge base. This may involve working with technical and support teams (device & Pulse); Develops, writes, and distributes training manuals, videos, guides, and training aides to ensure staff are informed of updates, new features, and policies related to Pulse platform
- Deliver training sessions for rollout of new product as well as refresher training. Sessions can be in the form of webinars, remote and/or in-person training sessions (willingness to travel is a must); Presents information to staff using different approaches or formats such as simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, gamification, and emails.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and assess new training needs through satisfaction / follow up survey after specific training
What we are looking for:
- As a dynamic Technical Trainer and Adoption Specialist, you will have an enviable track record on delivering effective training through innovative training material and methods
- A solid background in designing, developing and delivering innovative and creative training material, sessions and communication plans
- First-class written and oral communication skills (both in French and English)
- Explicit understanding of each of the various learning styles
- Excellent planning skills, that are proven in highly fluid change environments
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline
- Prior experience in IT systems support and training (preferably in the off-grid energy sector)
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite as well as ERP, CRM and IoT systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in an individual and group setting
- You love to create training and educational content
- You understand the customer and can create educational programs that cater to different needs based on where they are in their journey
- You have a passion for creating engaging and effective learning experiences
- You are an effective, engaging communicator with the ability to convey a message to a classroom
- You have the ability to implement a “Train the Trainer” model
- You love to converse with customers in an effort to learn their educational needs and how we can accommodate
- You thrive in a remote work environment and understand the importance of proactive communication and individual accountability
- You have 3 to 5+ years working in customer support or customer success (Saas experience is a bonus).
We look to recruit individuals from all different backgrounds and encourage you to apply to roles you are passionate about, even if you are still developing your skills. We strive to create an inclusive environment and regularly celebrate the diversity of our people through events arranged by our Culture Committee. Bboxx provides a workplace where you can be your authentic self and focus on our mission of transforming lives and unlocking potential through access to energy!
How To Apply
To apply for this job in Rwanda, please click on the Apply here button bellow
- Category : Other Jobs