a. Job summary
The jobholder is responsible to ensure analysis and quality control during each beer manufacturing process, to report any anomalies that may have an impact on quality at each stage of the process and to confirm that the quality of the beer meets the specifications of the brewery and the needs of consumers.
b. Key competencies & qualifications
- Have knowledge of good manufacturing practice
- Able to conduct laboratory analysis & results interpretation.
- At least have one year of working experience in a private or Government functioning laboratory (food chain).
- Hold a bachelors’ degree in Food sciences, microbiology, or chemistry.
- Proficiency in English and / or French
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good team spirts.
C. Main responsibilities
- Prepare different reagents used for the different analyzes.
- Carry out physico-chemical analyzes according to SBL analytical methods ;
- Analyze the source of non-compliance found during the process
- Record the calculations and preparation results in the notebook of reagent preparation laboratory;
- Clean and calibrate the equipment used for physico-chemical analyzes according to the operating procedures ;
- Take samples according to the sampling plan ;
- Tasting the samples according to the sampling plan ;
- Analyze and administrate the results in the database ;
- Put in quarantine non-compliant products.
How to apply:
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of degrees/diplomas/ professional certificates and a copy of the national ID (all documents in file!)should be submitted via this link: https://skolbrewery-careers.rw/jobs/laboratory-technician/ at the attention of the HR Department not later than Tuesday, 24th May 2022 at 5:00pm.
Please note that due to expected high volume of applications we will not be able to respond to all applications. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 11/05/2022
Human Resources Department
- Category : Health & Medical Jobs