Position: Loan Officer
About ASARW Microfinance:
ASA Microfinance (Rwanda) Plc. is a subsidiary of ASA International which is a Public Limited Company, has been establishing Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) in different countries of Asia and Africa by playing role in poverty alleviation and women empowering and has extensive microfinance programs globally.
About the Position
ASA Rwanda is an equal opportunity employer who requires dynamic, loyal and committed young men and women who have passion for people’s socio-economic development. We are looking for dedicated loan officers to serve in our respective 30 branches across the country of Rwanda.
- Conducting ASARW Plc members’ (clients’) recruitment and screening them;
- Visiting clients door to door on a regular basis;
- Orienting members of the particular loan products and services;
- Make regular contact with the group and clients in the field and educate them on ASA Microfinance (Rwanda) Plc and the products as well;
- Building and maintaining a substantial and high-quality loan portfolio;
- To process a loan application form, verify client’s income-generating activities (IGA) and other related issues as per ASARW plc’ s policy and strategy;
- Propose, disburse and collect installments from the clients on a regular basis;
- Manage groups as per the policy of ASARW Plc and make sure the paybacks is done as planned;
- Verify the clients and guarantor’s details before disbursing loans;
- Provide effective quality and timely customer service to clients;
- To accomplish day to day activities as required;
- Any other job assigned by the company/holding management in considering the greater interest of the company.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum having Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Highly interested to work in the field and with diverse categories of business-persons
- Tactful in mobilization and product promotion.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Kinyarwanda.
- Candidates MUST know how to ride a moto bike or bicycle from day one if applicable and those willing to ride a moto bike should have strictly a valid driving license with category A.
- Quick learner and influential person;
- Honest, polite and interpersonal character;
- Well organized, self-confident, timekeeper and accountable;
Job application procedure
Candidates should submit their Cover Letter; Detailed CV; Copy of Certificate, Diploma or Degree, copy of ID, 2 recent passport photos; wwork certificates from previous employers an other document that may prove a candidate’s (RWANDA) at our head office reception located PLC located in GASABO District, Plot No. – 95, NTORA, KG 784 St. not later Wednesday, 23rd June 2021 at 4:30 PM.
Diversity & Equal Opportunity @ ASA:
“ASA International aims to attract and select a diverse workforce, ensuring equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, age, gender, class, ethnicity, disability, location, and religion.