Marketing & Communications Specialist at Mara Phone Rwanda Limited Kigali,Rwanda – CLOSE:30/09/2021
Job Description: Marketing & Communications Specialist
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Specialist
Terms: Full time, permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Transforming the future is everyday life at Mara Phones Rwanda. We’re seeking creative thinkers and innovators who are called to not just change the world, but build a better one.
- This position requires experience in project management, sales lead generation, product promotion, and online advertising.
- The position is responsible for managing product and service publicity programs and strategies for Mara Phones Rwanda.
- The position participates in the development of Mara Phones Rwanda publicity planning process, development of key messages, and tactical plans to support the organization’s positioning and priorities.
- The position acts as an advisor on marketing communications for Mara Phones Rwanda and manages the implantation of the marketing communications strategies and campaigns.
- The position works closely with Mara Phones vendors/agencies and business segment leaders to focus resources and drive projects aligned with the products and service publicity program to support corporate objectives.
- This position requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus, and inspirational leadership
- This position is responsible for products and services Communications – The position partners cross functionally to build marketing communication strategies and tactics that introduce new products/services, enhance brand reputation, and reinforce service leadership and product quality perceptions and other key initiatives across critical internal and external stakeholders, including news media
The Candidate Should Have the Below Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, PR, or related field required
- 5 + years of product/service publicity experience, whether corporate or agency experience – Digital Marketing experience preferred
- 5+ years working in a fast-paced, high volume Marketing, Communications, and/or Public Relations function for a large corporation or agency; strong cross functional partnership experience
- Exceptional writing abilities and presentation skills including experience as a spokesperson. Excellent writing, copywriting, proofreading, and editing skills. Experience writing clearly, succinctly, and compellingly on product marketing issues
- Demonstrated strong organizational and project management skills, with a history of anticipating issues and taking proactive action to develop and implement an appropriate response plan. Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient using MS Office Suite and familiar with various digital tools and emerging technologies
- Core Competencies: Writing, Editing, Oral, Integrated Communications, Communications Consulting, Communications Strategy, Communications Planning, Agency/Vendor Management, Brand Governance, Primary/Secondary Research, Social Media, Event Management, Project Management, Visual Communications, Media Relations, Product Publicity
- Languages: English, French & Kinyarwanda
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) via the ” Apply for this job” button not later than 30th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.