Job advertisement for Medical Supply Limited (RMS Ltd): (Application deadline: 16 July 2021
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future need and manage increasing complexity RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
7. Monitoring and evaluation Officer
Tasks and responsibilities
- Contribute to the development annual work plan and review the relevance of the M&E plan against work plan
- Support the development of the RMS’ M&E plan by helping to identify indicators and complete indicator reference sheets
- Oversee the collection of baseline data and the setting of targets
- Ensure RMS staff understand their data collection roles and responsibilities for the M&E system, ensuring that the M&E plan meets their requirements
- Organize the collection of data in accordance with the M&E plan.
- Brief staff on the rationale for each indicator and on data collection methods for accuracy
- Ensure data quality and integrity by periodically conducting field visits and spot checks to verify data and investigate any data anomalies.
- Provide requested M&E data to the client in a timely manner
- Collect, analyze and upload data as required by the RMS contract to relevant systems
- Compile and analyze relevant data on RMS indicators for contractual reports
- Ensure that all Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs), services agreements, or other contractual arrangements with partners stipulate clear responsibilities for data collection and monitoring
- Conduct periodic training on M&E requirements for RMS staff and share information to help them monitor the progress of their work and use the data for strategic decision-making
- Maintain the M&E system, periodically evaluate its effectiveness, and adjust as necessary to provide the RMS with accurate and useful data.
- Participate in design of RMS operational plans and activity plans and ensure that measurable indicators are incorporated in the design and are collected during implementation
- Regularly communicate progress against targets to RMS staff
Qualification and Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Project Management and related field. With proven working experience of 5 years in an M&E role. Maters’ Degree in Project Management is an added advantage.
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline for application: Friday, July 16th, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
1. Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered.
2. Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted.
3. Incomplete applications shall be rejected