FH Association (Food for the Hungry) is an International Christian, Relief and Development organization with a vision “All forms of Poverty ended worldwide” and a mission; “Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty”. FH Rwanda operates in Kamonyi, Ruhango, Muhanga, Gatsibo and Nyagatare districts and is looking forward to expanding its interventions in Ngororero district. Our Head Office is located at Umuyenzi Plazza, 2nd Floor, Kisimenti – Remera.
We are seeking to hire a qualified, dedicated and experienced Rwandan National for the “Multisector Supervisor” position to support our Program interventions at the Sector level. The position holder shall be based in Gatunda Area Program, Nyagatare district.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Multisector Supervisor will function as part of the Area Program team with a primary function of ensuring that all multisector facilitators in Area Program are technically skilled and delivering the work with FH vision and purpose driven process.
He/she supervisees a team of between 5-8 Multisector facilitators/Field workers.
MAIN KEY RESULTS
Key Result #1: Program planning and implementation (40%)
- Play a key role in the development of Area Program plans and their implementation in close collaboration with local leadership
- Support quality and technical improvement in delivery of activities as conducted by Multisector Facilitators
- Participate in designing surveys and assessments related to FH sectors of interventions, Education, Food security and Livelihoods, Health and Disaster Risk Reduction
- Contribute to the development of proposals based on needs at the community level
- Ensure the development of Local and church leaders within the cluster
- Maintain a data base for all Saving groups, Cascade group, associations/cooperative and other community level groups that FH is working with
- Support in Beneficiary identification and verification to ensure sustainability and inclusivity
- Play an important role in ensuring that families that are lagging behind in the process of community transformation are identified and given a tailor made support to allow them move towards graduation
Key Result #2: Staff management and supervision (30%)
- Supervise and manage the performance of multisector Facilitators including monthly planning and timely implementation
- Participate in development of training modules for different target groups within the community
- Identify technical gaps for each Multisector facilitator and lobby for their capacity building through the cluster coordinator
- Foster and ensure good work relations between Multi sector Facilitators and Sponsorship Relations Facilitators
- Contribute to developing and modeling a team culture characterized by a shared vision, commitment and mutual accountability that reflects FH’s desired
- Develop and maintain good working relationship between staff, stakeholders and beneficiaries.
- Help in resolving any misunderstanding or conflicts among the MSF and with the local communities
Key Result#3: Program Reporting and M&E (30%)
- Consolidate multi sector reports on monthly basis and submit to the cluster coordinator
- Ensure that periodic progress reports (Monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual) for different projects in the cluster are prepared and submitted within agreed reporting timelines to Cluster coordinator
- Responsible for ensuring that all cluster program data is put into the WL3 (M&E platform for FH) in a timely manner
- Collect and review success stories for submission for M&E as requested and also for supporting program reports
- Ensure that implemented activities are clearly reported and maintain close monitoring of beneficiary program
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in one of the following areas: Agronomy (Agriculture and Livestock production and Extension), Nutrition, Soil and Water Engineering and Health sciences.
- The candidate must have a minimum of Four years related experiences in Community Development, agriculture, Social Work, Project Management or a similar position with an International NGO.
- Valid driving license Class A is a MUST
OTHER ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Has a vibrant personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Must have a demonstrated Christian commitment to serving the vulnerable and be in full agreement with FH’s Christian foundation and FH Vision, Mission and Values.
- Must have a valid, Motor cycle driving license
- Proven supervisory experience and strong people management skill
- Ability to train staff and community members
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to effectively work with cross-cultural teams.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work with limited supervision.
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills at local level
- Commitment to accountability to beneficiaries and transparency, showing dignity and respect, and demonstrating listening and understanding
- Willingness to live and work in a stressful environment with security challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially word and Excel
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should fill in the Job Application Form and attach their cover letter and updated CV/Resume with three professional referees (including email address and day telephone contacts), not later than 23rd July 2021 using the following link: http://184.108.40.206/fhrwjobs/
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted
- If any issues are experienced, please contact us separately at firstname.lastname@example.org
FH Safeguarding Policy
FH strives to provide an environment free from sexual exploitation and abuse and harassment in all places where relief and development programs are implemented. FH holds a zero-tolerance policy against sexual exploitation and abuse and harassment. FH expects its employees to maintain high ethical standards, protect organizational integrity and reputation, and ensure that FH work is carried out in honest and fair methods, in alignment with the FH Heartbeat and safeguarding and associated policies. Violations to stated policies will be subject to corrective action up to and including termination of employment.
Done at Kigali on 13th July 2021
ATTACHMENT:Multisector Supervisor At Food for the Hungry, Kigali-Rwanda - CLOSE 23072021