KT Rwanda Networks Ltd (KTRN) is the only 4G LTE infrastructure company in Rwanda, jointly invested by the Government of Rwanda and Korea Telecom (KT) exclusively for wholesale provision of universal mobile broadband network in Rwanda using 4G LTE technology. The wholesale network service for mobile broadband will help to promote healthy competition for advanced retail services and solutions, and will benefit consumers, enterprises and the nation in transforming Rwanda into the ICT hub of East Africa. The company also provides wholesale fixed services based on its national wide fiber infrastructure to licensed operators in Rwanda.
KTRN is looking for a competent company that fulfills the stated requirements at the production of a TV commercial.
Scope of work
Under the supervision of the Creative Manager, the company/agency is required to:
- Identify various location suitable for video shoot.
- Develop relevant scenes and content aimed at reaching the targeted audience.
- Scout for talented Actors, actresses and extra actors and venue.
- Inclusion of subtitles and voiceover; Voiceover options should include gender, accent and a diverse selection.
- Timeline of the production with the flexible deadline calendar not exceeding 2 Weeks;
- Video shoot, edit and provide final video in high resolution (HD)
On the process, working closely with KTRN/Marketing team in the creation of the videos, the company/agency will provide:
- Script drafting and/or refining where relevant;
- A storyboard and/or mood board;
- Targeted country: Rwanda
Professional Qualifications of the Successful Company/Agency and Its Key Personnel
The assignment requires the following qualifications and experience from the institution/team:
1. The team leader and/or team members must be in possession of a university degree or certificate in video production and animations. Communications, public relations or a relevant social science.
2. At least 3 years’ experience in developing video communication campaigns.
3. Proven experience in creating multi-channel creative campaigns, which include Social media, videos/ads, champions and advertising.
4. Experience conducting focus groups
5. Experience in marketing and advertising solution
6. Ability to adhere to deadlines and flexibility;
7. Previous experience with the Telecommunication companies (Sample should be shared)
8. The company must provide KTRN with a Certificate of incorporation/ documentation proving that they are a registered company or agency.
REQUIREMENTS TO BID
- Trade license of the similar works
- Valid RRA Tax clearance Certificate
- Detailed company profile,
- Minimum of 3 References for similar works on corporate companies
- Financial proposal
Well, scanned bids, properly bound and presented in one file not exceed ten Megabytes (10MB) must be sent by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. No later than 19th July 2021, at 11:00 am local time. Late bids will be rejected.
Please note that there will be no public opening due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
For any inquiry, you can write to Mike.Bwatete@ktrn.rw. In at least 2 days before the bids submission deadline.
Done at Kigali, on 3 July 2021.
KT Rwanda Networks Ltd.