Providing transport services
NO.CRS-Rwanda 013- FY21-TN/2021
Call for Tender of providing Transport services for CRS staff
Catholic Relief Services – United States Conference of Catholic Bishops’ office in Rwanda (CRS/Rwanda) is a nonprofit international humanitarian and development organization working with local partners to serve the poor and vulnerable in Rwanda and globally.
CRS Rwanda invites all eligible commercial companies in Rwanda to supply the transport services to its staff with the following sections:
SECTION I: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The Bidder should be an experienced transport company with the required registration and licenses to operate in Rwanda as a Private Company with a TIN or VAT registration number.
- The Bidder should have at least 5 years’ experience of providing transport services.
- Three big references with a contract totaling 3 million or above duly attested by the contract signed between client and the transport company.
- There should be no case pending with the police against the Proprietor/Firm/Partner or the Company (Agency).
- The bidder will submit the price of all type of vehicles below and from/to the following districts:
OPTION I: Jeep of 4WD that can transport maximum of 6 passengers
OPTION II: MINIBUS
OPTION III: COASTER
OPTION IV: DAIHATSU
OPTION V: FUSO
OPTION V: SMALL CAR/VOITURE
Note that all options above include driver
From Kigali (CRS Office) to the following districts and back to CRS Office
- Musanze District
- Burera District
- Gakenke District
- Gicumbi District
- Rulindo District
- Muhang District
- Kamonyi District
- Ruhango District
- Nyanza District
- Nyamagabe District
- Huye District
- Gisagara District
- Nyaruguru District
- Nyagatare District
- Gatsibo District
- Kayonza District
- Rwamagana District
- Bugesera District
- Ngoma District
- Kirehe District
- Rubuvu District
- Nyabihu District
- Rutsiro District
- Ngororero District
- Karongi District
- Nyamasheke District
- Rusizi District
- Nyarugenge District
- Gasabo District
- Kicukiro District
SECTION II: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL OFFER
- Bidding documents quoted in Rwanda Francs (Rwf) for transport services from the origin to destination on a daily basis
- Bidding document should give all other additional services
- The offer must specify if the prices are VAT inclusive or not
SECTION III: REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AS ATTACHMENT
- Operating licenses (Working permits and trading license)
- TIN or VAT number
- Certificates for duty completion from previous services
- Maximum one page of company identification and background of the company.
Bid written in French or English addressed to the attention of the CRS / Rwanda Program Country Representative must be submitted to the following e-mail address: Rwandabids@crs.org on or before June 18, 2021 at 5:00 P.M.
You are advised that this tender does not constitute in any way a commitment on the part of CRS/Rwanda or its agents, for any service requested.
Done at Kigali, June 3, 2021
Acting Country Representative