Provision of Decoration Services and equipment during Christmas festive season and other events at Rwanda Airports Company (RAC), Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 11/10/2022
Tender Notice Number: 004/NCB/G/2022-2023/RAC
Tender title: Provision of Decoration Services and equipment during Christmas festive season and other events
Source of fund: RAC ordinary budget
1. The RWANDA AIRPORTS COMPANY (RAC), (hereinafter called ‘’Client”) intends to apply a portion of its funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.
2. The RWANDA AIRPORTS COMPANY (RAC) invites eligible bidders to submit bids for provision of decoration services and equipment during Christmas festive season and other events as indicated in detail in the statement of Requirements.
3. Tender Documents in English may be obtained from Kigali International Airport (RAC offices) upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of nine thousand nine hundred Rwandan Francs (9,900Frw) to be deposited at Bank of Kigali on the Account N°00040-06948300-35 (RWF) open in the name of Rwanda Airports Company. Tender document may also be consulted via our website: www.rac.co.rw.
4. All bids shall be accompanied by an original Bid Security of One Million one hundred sixty thousand Rwandan francs (Frw1,160,000) from either a bank or an insurance company operating in Rwanda which shall be valid until 30 days after the bids validity period.
5. Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to the Managing Director of Rwanda Airports Company, Po Box 1171 Kigali-Rwanda , Tel: (+250) 252585555; or by writing to Email: [email protected], copy [email protected] and [email protected]
6. Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in four copies one of which is the original must be delivered to RAC information desk at Kigali International Airport/terminal building ground Floor Not later than the 11th October 2022 at 10:00 Am local time. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened. All bids will be addressed to RAC procurement office failure to which RAC shall bear no responsibility of loss or misplacement of any bid.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the same day at 10:30 Am. The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name and title
8. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with Rwanda Airports Company procurement manual revised January 2021.
- Category : Tenders