Job advertisement for Medical Supply Limited (RMS Ltd): (Application deadline: 16 July 2021
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future need and manage increasing complexity RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
5. Public relations and Customer care officer
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop strategic communication plans and lead implementation, advancing RMS’ vision, mission, and mandate utilizing various media formats targeting a variety of audiences.
- Advise and support the CEO and DCEO to achieve and maintain effective communications with staff, partners, and RMS stakeholders.
- Build solid working relationships with Management Team of RMS to synthesize technical information in order to produce and disseminate accurate and useful information such as talking points, brochures, newsletters, technical reports, quarterly and annual reports, presentations, videos, multimedia, etc
- Plan and lead workshops to train RMS staff on branding, visibility, and communications best practices
- Review and edit RMS communications for clarity, conciseness, and consistency
- Generate and maintain a standard set of narrative data related to RMS activities and accomplishments for internal and external use
- Understand and adhered to RMS goals, strategies, and established policies and procedures; promoting them throughout RMS staff
- Attending to client’s complaints and queries regarding RMS business.
- Work with the CEO to issue press release
- Meet and take RMS visitors around
- Manage RMS suggestion boxes
Qualification and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field with 5 years proven working experience as a Public Relations Officer.
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline for application: Friday, July 16th, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
1. Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered.
2. Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted.
3. Incomplete applications shall be rejected