Recruitment of a Professional Agency for Set Up Operationalization and Management of a Call Center at BDF, Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 02/12/2022
TENDER NOTICE N°015/S/LCS/2022-2023/BDF
TITLE: RECRUITMENT OF A PROFESSIONAL AGENCY FOR SET UP OPERATIONALIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF A CALL CENTER AT BDF
- The BDF (hereinafter called Client) has received funds from the Ordinary Budget (O.B) towards the cost of the Recruitment of a professional agency for set up operationalization and management of a call center at BDF; The Client intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Request for Proposals is issued.
- The BDF now solicits proposals to provide the following consulting services: the Recruitment of a professional agency for set up operationalization and management of a call center at BDF; more details on the services are provided in the Terms of Reference.
- The Request for Proposal may be obtained by lodging a request to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with presentation of a prepaid bank slip of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Rwanda francs (10,000 Frw) deposited to the account N° 040-0335373-77 of BRD DEVELOPMENT FUND (BDF) opened at Bank of Kigali (BK); (only soft copy of tender document will be shared due to measures against COVID 19).
- The bids must be accompanied by a commitment letter. The commitment letter shall be valid until thirty days after the bid validity period.
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to the BDF Head Office/ M. PEACE PLAZA, 5th Floor (Central Town) or to the e-mail: email@example.com
- Bidding will be conducted through Least cost based selection Method. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information to the following address BDF Head Office/ M. PEACE PLAZA, 5th Floor (Central Town) or to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Consultant will be selected under Least cost based selection Method and procedures described in this RFP, in accordance with BDF Procurement policies.
- Well-presented bids, properly bound in sealed two envelopes and presented in 2 copies, one technical proposal and financial proposal, with the title reference and reference number of the tender you are bidding for, must reach the BDF Head Office/ Reception at the above mentioned address not later than 02/12/2022, at 3:00 PM local time. Late bids will be rejected.
- Technical offer will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the BDF Procurement unit on the same day at 3:30 PM local time.
Chief Executive Officer
- Category : Tenders