Rehabilitation and Construction of Surface and Ground Water Monitoring Stations
- The “Embedding Integrated Water Resource Management in Rwanda” (EWMR) Project, implemented project is being implemented by Rwanda Water Resources Board (RWB) in collaboration with International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) with funding from the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (EKN).
- With the purpose of supporting Rwanda Water Board in strengthening and operationalizing water Management Information System (MIS) work activities under the above-mentioned project include augmenting the water monitoring network in Rwanda through construction and installation of new stations, and rehabilitating existing stations.
- The Client (RWB in collaboration with IUCN) now invites, by the present invitation to tender, bids from eligible and qualified bidders for rehabilitation and construction of the listed surface and ground water monitoring stations.
- Target surface monitoring stations are the following :
2. Ngaru_Mukungwa ,
8. Rubyiro Station,
9. Kivu outlet,
18. Gaharwa Station,
22. Cyohoha North,
26. Kabuga Muvumba
5. Targetground water monitoring stations are as follows:
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- The list of firms debarred from participating in this project is available at: rppa.gov.rw
- Quotations should be valid One Hundred Fifty (150) calendar days minimum from the closing date.
- Compulsory site visits will be organized as outlined in the table below, and the departure venue is Rwanda Water Resources Board Office.
- Prospective Bidders are responsible for all their expenses related to the site visits.
Site Visit Dates
Ngaru_Nyabarongo, Ngaru_Mukungwa, Ntaruka_Burera, Karambo_Mahoko, Sebeya_mahoko, Pfunda, Bugarama_Kamanyola, Rubyiro, Kivu outlet, Kamiranzovu, Akanyaru Upper, Akanyaru Lower, Ruhondo, Rubengera, Nyamyumba, Nkotsi, Gacaca, Ruliba.
Gakenke, Nyabihu, Musanze, Burera, Rubavu, Karongi, Nyamasheke, Rusizi, Huye, Nyaruguru
7/6/2021 to 11/06/2021
Gihinga_Akanyaru, Cyamutara, Mpanga Lake, Cyambwe Lake, Nasho Lake, Kirimbi Lake, Gaharwa Lake, Cyohoha North, Nemba Kanyinya, Nemba Kigali Nyabisindu_Mwogo, Kabuga Muvumba, Kibeho_Akanyaru
Bugesera, Gicumbi, Kirehe, Nyanza, Nyaruguru, Nyarugenge
14/06/2021 to 18/06/2021
Prospective bidders must confirm their participation at the site visit, by email to email@example.com, copying Valentine.Ikirezi@iucn.org, with the email heading [“Name of Company” “Confirmation to attend site visits for Construction and Rehabilitation of Water Monitoring Stations in Rwanda”. Confirmation must be received by 1300 hrs on 4th June 2021.
All bids must be prepared in English and submitted electronically in PDF format. Proposers may submit multiple emails (suitably annotated – e.g. Email 1 of 3) if attached files are deemed too large to suit a single email transmission.
Bids must be submit, by mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org, copying Valentine.Ikirezi@iucn.org no later than 17:00 CAT on 02nd July 2021. The subject heading of the email shall be :[“Name of Company” “Construction and Rehabilitation of Water Monitoring Stations in Rwanda”.
IMPORTANT: Submitted documents must be password-protected so that they cannot be opened before the submission deadline. Please use the same password for all submitted documents. After the deadline has passed and no later than 1700hrs CAT on 5thJuly 2021, please send the relevant password to the same email address as used for submitting your Proposal (Technical and Financial). Please DO NOT email the password before the deadline for Proposal submission.
Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed through the following email: email@example.com.
All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 1.000,000 RWF from bank or insurance company.
ATTACHMENT:Rehabilitation and Construction of Surface and Ground Water Monitoring Stations At IUCN, Kigali-Rwanda - CLOSE 2/07/2021
Rehabilitation and Construction of Surface and Ground Water Monitoring Stations At IUCN, Kigali-Rwanda - CLOSE 2/07/2021