RWANDA HOUSE OFFICER at One Acre Fund, Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 02/12/2022
ABOUT ONE ACRE FUND
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 per cent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for 4 passionate staff members who will attend the office in some districts of operations in One Acre Fund and will perform the security and cleaning activities at the office. Proficiency in English, and having hospitality skills can be an added advantage or if you worked with Tubura before for short period would be great.
- The Office Attendee Officer will be the primary port of call at the office. You will work as an office cleaner and guard.
- The office Attendee Officer performs a variety of tasks like Maintaining office asset order
- As an office Attendee, you will organize the office.
- Record and Report everything brought out to the office. Record each movement of office materials and make sure the data is accurate. You will support the offload office fleet when needed.
- Emergency reporting in case something happened at the office
- Work either days or nights depending on the schedule arrangements
- Maintain a good relationship with other staff at the office like field officers, and field directors.
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
We have a strong culture of constant learning and investing in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have the following:
- We are looking for someone with 1 year of work experience and a demonstrated passion for our mission.
- A flexible and responsible approach to the job.
- The ability to be patient regardless of the situation
- Ready to live in a rural area
PREFERRED START DATE
As soon as possible
Muhanga/ Gicumbi/ Bugesera, or Nyamagabe, Rwanda
Health insurance paid time off
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Rwanda
2 December 2022
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (firstname.lastname@example.org), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve extraordinary impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.
How to Apply
To apply for this job in Rwanda, please click on the Apply here button bellow
- Category : Other Jobs