Rwanda RRT Systems Data Supervisor at One Acre Fund, Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 02/09/2022
About One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core African countries, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 per cent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for information.
About the Role
The partnership program consists of many individual partnerships, between TUBURA and different Agrodealers. It is then run in the Agrodealer’s shop. TUBURA’s role is to conduct field mobilization for harvest-improving inputs and high-quality solar lights; to deliver customized agricultural advice; to deliver extension training at the shop, and to offer credit to farmers who need it. We have 151 shops in 10 districts.
Success will be apparent when:
- We have complete and accurate data in our databases on time.
- Field stakeholders’ data claims and requests are handled timely and successfully.
- We are aware of all the data defects on time.
Under the supervision of the RRT Systems Senior Data Supervisor, your responsibilities as RRT Systems Data Supervisor would include, but are not limited to:
- Leading/supervising the execution of our data collection and data entry processes.
- Providing (informing) the needed tools to the Field Team – and ensuring they’re always stocked – so that they can follow our data management processes, and also offer credit
- Serves as the SO/SM contact person for data-related matters in the assigned area.
- Handling requests for additional information required by the Field Team to conduct their operations
- Support the team in seasonal launch preparations
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, we are seeking an exceptional staff with experience in data management and process execution. A demonstrated passion for our mission is also important to us. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- A demonstrated experience in data management.
- People management experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability to communicate in English and Kinyarwanda
- Willingness to be honest and open about challenges and mistakes
- Commitment to living in Kigali for at least 2 years
- Demonstrated leadership experience at work, and enthusiasm for learning.
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate with colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Health insurance paid time off
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Rwanda
2 September 2022
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will invariably arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here ([email protected]), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
How To Apply
To apply for this job in Rwanda, please click on the Apply here button bellow
- Category : Other Jobs