Sales Agent at Mara Phones Rwanda Limited Kigali,Rwanda – CLOSE:30/09/2021
Job Description: Sales Agent
Job Title: Sales Agent
Terms: Full time, permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Transforming the future is everyday life at Mara Phones Rwanda. We’re seeking creative thinkers and innovators who are called to not just change the world, but build a better one.
- Prospecting and qualifying leads within assigned territory
- Developing new accounts and growing existing accounts while establishing long-term relationships with customers
- Utilizing consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs, and leverage industry knowledge to find and close sales opportunities
- Developing responses for Request for Proposals and presenting products and services that can benefit customers
- Designing strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts and ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieving sales targets by establishing contacts and developing relationships with customers.
- Having a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Handle business relationships with business partners (retailers) and customers
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance.
- Analyzing the market in terms of products and compare them to the competitors.
- Preparing timely and accurate sales reports; to meet company and department requirements, policies, and standards.
The Candidate Should Have the Below Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree business or related field required
- 3+ years Sales experience
- Having a strong knowledge of the market, the solutions & services that the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to learn, think on your feet, and communicate effectively in a sales environment
- Ability to multitask quickly and effectively
- Full sales cycle, converting inbound prospects into clients
- Leadership aspirations and qualities
- Possess sales experience and business development mindset
- Loyal and hardworking with a team-first mentality
- Strong organizational skills with reporting metrics
- Core Competencies: Writing, Oral, Product Sales, Excellent Microsoft product knowledge
- Languages: English & Kinyarwanda [French – Advantage]
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) via the ” Apply for this job” button not later than 30th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.