UMWALIMU SACCO is looking for inspired innovators, dynamic self-driven, and highly creative personalities to collaborate with UMWALIMU SACCO in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you.
Please pick one or more positions that speak to you on the list below and send us your applications via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1st October 2021. Put the job title you are applying for eg. “Secretary ” as the subject of the email.
Interested candidates should submit soft copies of the motivation letter, CV, and copy of required notarized degrees or certificates,s, and any other important documents to prove their knowledge and experience. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the exam and interview.
Reports to: Personal Assistant
Department: Director General’s Office
Age Limit: 40
Education & experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business
- Diploma in secretariat or office management
- Desirable: Certification in secretariat
- Experience: 1-year experience in secretarial activities;
- A full range of secretarial skills;
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical and organizational skills;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good public image and personality
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be the party of confidential information
- Maintain high levels of professionalism
- Computer proficiency
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Strong attention to details
- Fluency in English – spoken and written
- Additional language would be an advantage
- Provide a full secretarial and administrative support service to the Director-General.
- Maintain the diary and arrange appointments as necessary.
- Type reports and routine correspondence from dictation or written sources.
- Screen and respond to all incoming communications including phone calls, complaints to DG‟s office, emails, and walk-in, ensuring correct department distribution incoming and take action as appropriate.
- Draft routine correspondence for approval and signature by the Director-General.
- Receive visitors to the office and often controlling access to the Director-General.
- Open and distribute posts.
- Reminding the Director General of important tasks and deadlines.
- Maintain a record of all incoming and outgoing mails to DG‟s Office
- Keep copies of the signed documents (notes, contacts, and any other correspondences incoming or outgoing)
- Maintain the office filing system and all personnel records.
- Operate standard office equipment such as a word processor, photocopier, etc.
- Oversee the maintenance of secretarial standards throughout the company and contribute to the training of other secretaries.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the Supervisor.
100% accurate records keeping and filing
NB: These vacant posts are opened to external as well as internal candidates.
Done at Kigali, 17/09/2021
Director of HR & Administration