MUHIMA INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD (MIC Building) is a commercial mall located in Kigali city in Nyarugenge. It deals in letting spaces for Businesses, Offices, and Apartments. The company would like to recruit a suitable candidate for the post of Security officer.
Title: Security officer
Job type: Full–time
Location: Kigali Rwanda|Mic Building
Responsible for monitoring the security operations for MIC building
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Give accurate information on security matters in MIC to security organs in the country in case of need
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to tenants and their staff
- Rescue people when the elevator is stuck
- Supervise security guards
- Responds to alarms and dispatched calls; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts are known, and position limitations.
Eligible candidates must possess:
- Proven experience in the army, National police, or security companies in Rwanda
- Excellent relationship with Tenants
- Sound knowledge of commercial malls
- At least 3 years work experience in a related field
- Proficient in English, French, and Kinyarwanda
- Good communication skills, able to work under great pressure, strong and rationality, good team spirit.
All interested candidates should submit their application together with their CVs in sealed envelops to MIC Head office not later than October 29, 2021, at 4:00 pm
September 28, 2021.
MUHIMA INVESTMENT COMPANY Ltd