Job description: Recruitment of a short term National Business Incubation Expert to support IPRC Tumba in providing efficient pre-incubation programme
Rwanda Polytechnic has signed a financial agreement with the French Development Agency (AFD), for the implementation of a pilot project in the district of Rulindo. Expertise France (EF), the French Agency for international technical expertise, has been asked to support the implementation of the project during the first 3 years.
To do so, Expertise France is currently recruiting a short-term national expert in Business Incubation to support IPRC Tumba in providing efficient pre-incubation programme for 65 to 103 days. The assignment will take place from August 2021 to June 2023, and the exact dates for each deliverable will be defined in collaboration with IPRC Tumba, EF and Rwanda Polytechnic.
Companies with relevant experience and with evidenced proof of experience of their staff on this assignment are also eligible to apply.
- Develop Business Incubation Guidelines
- Build the Capacity of IPRC Business Incubation staff
- Contribute to the support of the pre-incubated projects
- Facilitate integration of awarded pre-incubated projects for incubation and acceleration phases
- Prepare the workshop and training program using the Project’s template and send it for validation to the Private sector and entrepreneurship expert
- Prepare all the material and necessary handouts to be used in the training and send it for validation to the Private sector and entrepreneurship expert
- Develop the evaluation sheet in line with the guidance of the project Monitoring & Evaluation Expert
- Conduct a daily management of workshop and training including daily attendance list
- Conduct a pre-test the 1st day of training
- Deliver the training session or lead workshop
- Conduct a post-test the last day of the training session
- Provide written report using the Project’s template and send it for validation to the Private sector and entrepreneurship expert
- At least a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business development, entrepreneurship/business related courses, Economics, or other fields with proven experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Incubations, accelerators and business development
- Experience in mentoring and coaching incubatees
- Experience in designing incubation programs and formulation of best practices and information dissemination
- Experience in leading Business Trainings and mentorship
- Experience in organizing and leading workshops
- Proficiency in English – written and speaking
- Training organization and delivery skills
- Business and entrepreneurship skills
- Facilitation and coaching skills
- Mentorship skills
- Communication skills
- Excellent command of English (written and oral); fluency in French will be an added value
How to apply
Please note that application documents should be sent to this email: email@example.com and the deadline is 26 July 2021
Notes: Application documents should contain a CV, cover letter and certificates and if you are a company, please send your company profile with the CVs of the person who will perform the task above
Kindly note that Expertise France will not be able to notify all the applicants. Only candidates who have been selected will be contacted for an interview before the final selection.