Software developer / web developer at ELASTIKA TECHNOLOGIES LTD, Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 11/11/2021
ELASTIKA TECHNOLOGIES LTD
Job Title: Software developer / web developer
Level: any level (we look for skills!)
We are a startup company providing online services in Rwanda.
Our company is looking for a web developer with skills in frontend and backend development in order to enhance our online platform services.
The applicant will work on:
- An administration dashboard development (admin web page) where the admin users perform different daily management tasks such as viewing/listing records, adding new record, updating existing record, deleting record, etc.
- Integrating an existing authentication mechanism to the admin dashboard to allow access to authenticated users.
- Integrating an existing authorization mechanism to the admin dashboard to allow access (on certain tasks) to authorized users.
Required Work Experience:
- The applicant should have worked on different software development projects.
- The applicant should have worked on backend development with PHP, relational database (MYSQL) and SQL queries
- The applicant should be familiar with REST API integration and JSON data format.
- The applicant should be familiar with Authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Knowledge on the public cloud (AWS /MS Azure/GCP/Digital Ocean) will be appreciated.
- Knowledge on application containerization (Kubernetes/Docker) will be appreciated
Required skills (Technical stack):
JOB Duration: 2 months. (could be increased)
Start time: Immediate.
Application Dead line:11/11/2021
If interested, you can send your CV and Cover Letter (Application Letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted