Invitation for Bids (IFB)
National Open Tender for the supply and Installation of Medical Equipment to King Faisal Hospital Rwanda.
Tender Number: 007/S/ ONCB /21/KFH.
- King Faisal Hospital, Kigali (KFH, K) now invites interested eligible bidders to submit their bids for the supply and Installation of Medical Equipment as indicated in detail in the schedule of requirements of the bidding document.
- Tender documents in English may be obtained from KFH,R Procurement office upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of Rwf 30,000 (Thirty Thousand Rwandan Francs) to the following account number 00289-06969456-38/RWFlabelled “King Faisal Hospital, Kigali ” opened in “Bank of Kigali Ltd.
- Tender documents may be obtained on any working day from the Procurement office at KFH, K at the address given below from 08:30 to 16:30 hours local time, Monday to Friday, except on public holidays.
- The offer shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of Five Million Rwandan Francs (5,000,000). The Bid security shall be duly signed and sealed by the guarantor and shall be valid until thirty days after the bid validity period.
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer of KFH, R, Gasabo District, Kigali City, O. Box 2534 KIGALI, RWANDA. Tel. +250 252 588888 – Fax: +250 252 583203; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, · Website: www.kfh.rw
- Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in two copies and one original, must reach the Procurement Unit at the address mentioned below not later than June15th, 2021 at 2:00 pm local time prompt. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address below on June15th, 2021 local time in KFH, R Board room.
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name, title.
- Address for inspection, purchase, collection, submission and opening of bids:
KING FAISAL HOSPITAL, RWANDA (KFH, R)
Gasabo District, Kigali City
P.O. Box 2534 – Kigali – Rwanda
Tel. +250 252 588888 – Fax: +250 252 583203
Done at Kigali on May14th, 2021
Dr. Edgar Kalimba
Deputy Chief Executive Officer