|Supply and installation of servers
|Project ID: NA
LOAN No: NA
- THE UNIVERSITY OF RWANDA (UR) hereinafter called Client has funds towards the cost of Tender for Supply and installation of servers. The Client intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.
- UR invites eligible bidders to submit bids for Tender for Supply and installation of servers, as indicated in detail in the statement of Requirements. Participation to the competition is open on equal conditions to all companies specialized in the field with a valid trading license.
- The tender document may be obtained from Umucyo e-procurement system for Rwanda (umucyo.gov.rw). For submission of their bids, all interested bidders must pay non – refundable fee of Seven Thousand Three Hundred Rwandan Francs (7,300 Frw) on the accounts of Rwanda Revenue opened at any commercial Bank.
- All bids will be submitted online using the E- Procurement system before 23rd July, 2021 at 10:00 AM local time. Late bids will not be accepted by the system. Bids will be opened automatically by the E – Procurement system on the same day at 10:30 AM local time.
- The bids shall remain valid for a period of 120 days starting from the submission deadline mentioned in the system.
- All interested bidders may obtain some complementary information by writing using the E-Procurement system within three sixths (3/6) of the deadline period for the submission of tenders as of the date of tender notice publication before the fixed deadline for the submission of bids.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Law N0 62 18 of 25 08 2018 Governing Public Procurement.
Françoise KAYITARE TENGERA
Deputy Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance
Procuring Entity: UNIVERSITY OF RWANDA
Procuring Entity Type: State
Address: Gikondo Kigali
Abbreviation Name: UR
Post Box: 4285 Kigali
Tel No: 0788405859
Representative Name: KAYITARE TENGERA FRANCOISE