Supply, Installation and Training of IT Equipment of CEBE Building at University of Rwanda (UR), Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 06/12/2022
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
INVITATION FOR BIDS [IFB]
(ONE-ENVELOPE BIDDING PROCESS)
IFB Number: 001/G/SPIU/2022-2023
Purchaser: University of Rwanda (UR)
Project: CEBE Project
Contract title: Supply, Installation and Training of IT Equipment of CEBE Building
Loan No. / Grant No.: 2100150031998
Procurement Method: Open Competitive Bidding International (OCBI)
OCBI / LCB No: 001/G/SPIU/2022-2023
1. The University of Rwanda (UR) received financing from the African Development Fund hereinafter called the Bank toward the cost of the Regional Centre of Excellence in Biomedical Engineering and E-Health (CEBE) Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Supply, Installation and Training of IT Equipment for CEBE Building. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines and procedures for Investment Project Financing, except for those payments, which the contract provides to be made through letter of credit.
2. The University of Rwanda now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply, Installation and Training of IT Equipment for CEBE Building as detailed in the bidding document.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the Open Competitive Bidding (International), (OCBI) method as specified in the Bank’s Procurement Framework the Procurement Policy for Bank Group Funded Operations, dated October 2015 and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Framework.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the office of UR Single Project Implementation Unit (SPIU) – Kicuciro Campus – Procurement Office, and inspect the bidding document or e-mail to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information should be requested during office hours from 07:00AM to 05:00 PM hours Kigali – Rwanda local time at the address given above.
5. The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Frw 20,000 or in a convertible currency. The method of payment will be direct deposit to RRA account (Non fiscal Revenue). The document will be sent by email or courier.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 06/12/2022 at 10:00 AM Kigali – Rwanda local time. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 06/12/2022 at 10:30 AM Kigali – Rwanda local time.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of USD 10, 000 or in any easily convertible currency.
8. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Framework requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
9. The address referred to above is:
UR – Single Project Implementation Unit (SPIU) – Kicukiro Campus
Contact Person : CEBE Procurement Specialist
Phone: + 250788502052; +250788536810
email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Done at Kigali on 5th October 2022
Françoise Kayitare Tengera
Deputy Vice Chancellor for Finance
- Category : Tenders