Patient Centered Care
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
King Faisal Hospital Kigali (KFH, K) now invites eligible and qualified bidders to submit their bids for the tender NO 011/ONCB/21/KFH on the supply & installation of CCTV and other accessories at King Faisal Hospital Rwanda.
- Tender Documents may be obtained from the King Faisal Hospital Procurement Department from 08:30 to 16:30 hours, Monday to Friday, except on public holidays and week-ends upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of 10,000 Rwf to the account No. 00289-06969456-38 opened at Bank of Kigali.
- A Compulsory site visit for this tender must be conducted by all interested bidders possessing clear identification of the companies they represent under the Supervision of King Faisal Hospital Rwanda agents on May 17th, 2022. Departure shall be at the Procurement office of King Faisal Hospital Rwanda at 10:00 am prompt.
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer of King Faisal Hospital,Rwanda, Gasabo District, Kigali City, P.O. Box 2534 – Kigali – Rwanda. Tel. (+250) 252 588888
- Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in one original and two copies, must reach the Procurement department at King Faisal Hospital, Rwanda at the address mentioned below not later than 2:00 pm local time on May 24th, 2021. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address below on May 24th, 2022, 2:30 Pm local time.
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name and title.
- Address for inspection, purchase, collection, submission and opening of bids:
King Faisal Hospital, Rwanda
Gasabo District, Kigali
P.O. Box 2534 – Kigali – Rwanda
Tel. (+250) 252 588888 – Fax. +250 252 583203;
Done at Kigali on May 11th, 2022
Mr. Frederic Ngirabacu
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Category : Tenders