Title: Supply of 1 new mobile clinic
Closing date: 14th July 2021 at 3:00pm Rwanda time.
Interpeace is an international organization for peacebuilding, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. Its aim is to strengthen the capacities of societies to manage conflict in non-violent, non-coercive ways by assisting national actors in their efforts to develop social and political cohesion. Interpeace also strives to assist the international community (and in particular the UN) to play a more effective role in supporting peacebuilding efforts around the world through better understanding and response to the challenges of creating local capacities that enhance social and political cohesion. For more information about Interpeace, please visit www.interpeace.org
In the 27 years since the genocide against the Tutsi, Rwanda has made strident efforts towards recovery and healing, across various dimensions of social and economic life. This has been characterized by cross-sectoral and locally owned innovations in diverse fields of practice, such as mental health, social cohesion, and sustainability of livelihoods. With the funding from European Union, Interpeace Rwanda is seeking to support the implementation of Rwanda Government’s mental health strategy (2020-2024), particularly the decentralisation of mental health service delivery through provision of a mobile mental health clinic to Bugesera District Hospital. This mobile mental health clinic is expected to enhance Bugesera District Health authorities’ capacity to increase mental health awareness campaigns at the community level across all the 15 Sectors, enhance early screening and home-based care; and scale up capacity building activities for community health workers on management of patients presenting symptoms of mental health disorders.
Features of the requested mental health Mobile Clinic
The successful bidder is expected to supply to Interpeace Rwanda 1 new, 4×4 mental health mobile clinic(van) that has the following features:
- A fixed workstation for at least 1 Doctor and 1 Nurse (seats and fixed tables);
- 4 passenger seats (fixed).
- Installed with 2 Fixed cabinets
- A sink (plus all other installations needed for running water)
- 1 foldable bed
- Wi-Fi Connection installations.
- In-built generator for lighting and heating in case of power outage
- In-built fridge
- Storage compartment for 15 small, portable, and foldable chairs as well as 5 portable, foldable tables.
- In-built first-Aid kit
How to Apply
- Company registration certificate
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Delivery date if awarded the tender.
- Please include “Supply of 1 new mobile clinic” in the subject line of the application e-mail.
- Submission of at least 2 verifiable references of similar supplies in Rwanda is an added advantage.
For more information about Interpeace, its values and working principles, please visit its website: www.interpeace.org