RICA Open Tender for Laboratory Materials
The Rwanda Institute for Conservation Agriculture is a higher education institution established in 2019 with a focus on practical agriculture. Its campus in Gashora (Bugesera) includes working farms, classrooms, a commercial kitchen, offices and residential housing. It also maintains satellite operations at Nasho in Kirehe District (both in Eastern Province).
RICA is looking for companies with demonstrated experience and efficiencies to supply Laboratory Materials.
The detailed list of items is hereby attached for reference.
Proposals must reach firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday, 24th June 2021 at 3pm with the tender title in the subject line. Questions or requests for clarification should be sent to email@example.com by 22nd June 2021 at 3pm.
Proposals must include at minimum;
- Full names and registration details of the company including TIN Number, physical address and bank details.
- At least 3 references from a similar awarded tender.
- A senior executive’s name, e-mail address and phone number.
- Preferred Payment schedule and methods.
- RDB Certificate and a valid RRA Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Any other relevant information related to bidding.