SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda is a child focused organization and an affiliate of the SOS Children’s Villages International. It is non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational, and non-racial. Its overall mission is to build families for children in need, help them shape their own futures and share in the development of their communities.
SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda is seeking bidders to supply thirty cartons of toothpastes, each carton containing 288 tubes weighing 35g per tube for schools implementing Oral Health Project.
For the interested bidders, their application should contain the following:
- RDB registration certificate;
- Proof of registration in Rwanda Revenue Authority (TIN) and VAT
- Proof of having a known physical address;
- Proof of EBM certificate
- RRA tax clearance certificate
- 2 certificates of good completion for the similar delivery
- Financial proposal with tax and transport inclusive
- Proof of payment of tender submission non-refundable fees equivalent to thirty thousand (30,000 FRw) payable on SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda account number: 400418314910177 RWF, Swift code: BPRWRWRW entitled SOS-CV RWANDA TRUST opened in BPR.
The above-mentioned items will be delivered to SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda, National Office located at Kacyiru.
Well written bids must be sent electronically to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 22 2021 at 2:00pm, local hours. Please note that application and relevant documents submitted in hard copy will be rejected.
Done at Kigali, on June 23, 2021
Jean Bosco KWIZERA