Tender to supply Timbers for houses carpentry in construction wood (Eucalyptus)
DUHAMIC-ADRI is a Non-Governmental Organization legally granted by Rwandan law with the mission to support integrated development. To respond to the emergencies recently occurred in the District of Rubavu due to Nyiragongo volcano eruption and earthquakes; DUHAMIC-ADRI has received fund from START FUND via OXFAM and TROCAIRE to support some of the affected population.
It is in this regards that DUHAMIC-ADRI invites all qualified companies to provide their competitive quotations to supply 2500 Timbers for houses carpentry in construction wood (Eucalyptus) with the minimum size of 3.8 m of length width:13-14 Cm and Thickness:5-6 cm.
All interested companies must comply with the following conditions:
- Motivation letter addressed to the Executive Secretary of DUHAMIC-ADRI;
- Proposed prices must include the transport, loading and down loading cost, taxes and others direct and indirect charge;
- Provide a copy of company registration certificate;
- Proof of using EBM;
- Be legally operating in Rwanda;
- Being able to supply all quantity of timbers no later than 2 days after receiving the purchase orders
The delivery site will be done at Caritas de Nyundo Office. Note that before delivering Timbers will be checked by DUHAMIC-ADRI team and devised into two pieces for easy use during carpentry installation. Considering this delivery site, Companies from Rubavu District are encouraged.
The interested bidders shall submit their offers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for receiving bid documents is fixed on Monday 5th July 2021 at 9h00 AM. The late offers will be not received.
Done at Kigali 30th June 2021