Tax Officer at SKOL BREWERY LIMITED, Kigali, Rwanda – CLOSE: 26/08/2022
The Department of Human Resources would like to inform its estimated staff and the Public of opportunities for the following position:
Any person qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply. SBL employees with the ambition to apply are equally welcome.
- Good knowledge of the Rwanda Tax Laws and procedures;
- Good understanding of the Tax declaration process;
- Knowledge of accounting principles;
- At least three(3) years of experience in the Tax Field;
- Having good knowledge of Microsoft excel;
- Fluent in French or English;
- Be able to operate with impeccable honesty and integrity;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Able to work with minimal or no permanent supervision;
- Having a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance Management or any related field.
How to apply
The applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV) copies of degrees/ diplomas/professional certificates and a copy the National ID (All documents in one File!) should be submitted via link: https://skolbrewery-careers.rw/jobs/tax-officer/ at the attention of HR Department no later than Friday 26th August 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 1st August 2022
Human Resources Department.
- Category : Other Jobs