- Good Neighbor International hereby invites national budder for the supply of livestock (Goats and Pigs) to Runda Sector Kagina Cell, Ngamba Sector Kabuga Cell, Nyamiyaga Sector Ngoma Cell in Kamonyi District and Mukindo Sector Mukiza Cell and Gikonko Sector Cyiri Cell in Gisagara District.
- Participation in the competition is open on equal conditions to all companies or firms specialized in the field of Livestock Supply and the tender is divided into one (1) lot.
Supply of Goats and Pigs to Runda Sector Kagina Cell, Ngamba Sector Kabuga Cell, Nyamiyaga Sector Ngoma Cell in Kamonyi District, Mukindo Sector Mukiza Cell and Gikonko Sector Cyiri Cell in Gisagara District.
- Tender documents may be obtained from the Secretariat of Good Neighbors International Head office located at Kimihurura, opposite Lemigo hotel (FAIR VIEW building 3rd floor) from 17th June to 24th June 2021, upon presentation of a prepaid bank slip of a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand Rwanda francs (10,000 Rwf), deposited to the account No. 211-117708-1-5101-2 Account Name: Good Neighbors International open in GT Bank.
- Well printed bids written in English, properly bound and presented in three copies of which, one original and two copies must reach, in sealed envelopes at GNI-Rwanda Head office, at latest by 25th June 2021at 10:00 am local time, accompanied with a bid security of Five Hundred Thousand Rwandan Francs (500,000 Rwf) issued by reputable bank or a registered financial institution. Late bids shall be rejected and bidders should sign in the tender register at the reception.
- The bids will remain valid for 15 days starting from the deadline for their submission; the opening of the bids will take place in a public session on 25th June 2021 at 10:30 am. prompt local time at GNR Head office.
“Good Neighbors International-Rwanda reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid and is not bound to give reasons for its decision”.
Done at Kigali, on 16th, June 2021
Good Neighbors International